Thanks for visiting the Llanrwst Canoe Club website!
The club was formed in 2003 with the aim of providing people of all ages and abilities in the Llanrwst area, with the opportunity to sample and/or develop canoe and/or kayak skills and have some fun in the process.
The club aims to promote all aspects of paddle sport and we currently have members regularly taking part in:
• Sea kayaking
What are the benefits of club membership?
• We can accommodate beginners and people with disabilities
• We can offer coaching in both Welsh and English
• Pool sessions (winter)
• Sea, Lake and river trips
• Use of good quality boats and paddling kit
• Loan of good quality boats and paddling kit
• Insurance for your use of club equipment
• Club membership of Canoe Wales and its associated benefits (e.g. Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance for club coaches)
• Club affiliation with Sports Conwy and its associated benefits (e.g. discounted first aid training, coach education courses and more)
• Club affiliation with the Outdoor Partnership and its associated benefits (e.g. Access to heavily subsidised National Governing Body courses)
• 15 to 20% discount at Cotswold Outdoor
• 15% discount at Summit to Sea (Valley) for members and 20% discount for the club
Interested to find out more? Check out our More Info page.